UVA and UVB rays pictures


Most of us have heard of UV, or ultraviolet, rays that are emitted from the sun. But did you know that there are two types, and what the difference is between them? Well, read on and find out. UVA rays are longer than UVBs, and are the same strength all year round, regardless of how far away you are from the sun. The worst part is that these rays can go through wind shields, office windows, light clothing, and hats. UVAs are bad for you because they slow the replacement rate of the skin, aging you much faster. Long-term exposure can lead to skin cracks, and loose sagging skin. On top of that, the blood vessels can permanently dilate and give you a red flush of the skin. UVB rays are known as tanning rays and are strongest in the northern hemisphere during the summer. These rays are much shorter than UVA rays, and can only penetrate the top layer of the skin. These are the rays that can give you a great tan, but overexposure can lead you to leathery skin, lines, or wrinkles. These rays were the first to be targeted by sunblock, but many now protect from both. We love the sun, but we must protect ourselves from it. Finding a good broad-spectrum sunscreen will help protect you from both types of these UV rays. It’s great to go out and enjoy the sun, but doing it safely will help keep your skin looking great, and keep you healthy.

һƪ:The symptoms of menopause һƪ:The secrets of a good pedicure